The topic of superfoods seems to be the hot topic for the moment. Here’s an article about 6 superfoods that can help you in disease prevention. The article also includes some simple recipes.
Here’s the six superfoods:
- Broccoli: One of my favorite green vegetables (and I don’t eat much vegetables). Think will have to buy more broccoli for our meals as it has cancer-fighting antixoxidant.
- Pumpkin: Don’t particular like pumpkin. But if it’s made into soup, I might still drink it. But the article also mentions are orange-red vegetables such as sweet potatoes and carrots. So, I might take more of those.
- Blueberries: Quite difficult to find in Singapore. And even if they are available, it is quite expensive.
- Fish: Well, we eat quite a lot of fish, whether it’s salmon, tuna or mackerel, at home. But the little one loves cod fish.
- Spinach: Another of my favorite vegetables.
- Tomatoes: Time to go buy cherry tomatoes for eating with olive oil and a little sea salt while watching tv. That’s the way an Australia taught us to eat when we visited Fremantle Market.
So, what do you think about such superfoods? For me, I’ll just eat everything in moderation and maybe a little more of the above superfoods.